Insulin is a transport hormone that is formed in the cells of the endocrine pancreas. The task of this peptide is to reduce the level of sugar in the blood, that is, to significantly reduce the concentration of glucose.
Insulin is widely used in bodybuilding, and this is not accidental. This peptide gives a powerful anabolic effect. In addition, insulin is an anti-catabolic drug, because it activates the enzyme glycolysis and stimulates the formation of glycogen in the body of their glucose, enhancing protein and fat synthesis. It is also important that insulin has the ability to suppress the activity of enzymes that break down fats and glycogens. The above properties of this peptide make it clear why it is an anti-catabolic drug.
The transport hormone has many effects, three of which are the most important:
- Anabolic effect.
- The effect of metabolism.
- Anti-catabolic effect.
As it is known, insulin helps to absorb as many amino acids as possible into muscle cells. Valine and leucine are best absorbed, they are independent amino acids. The same hormone renews DNA, transport of magnesium, potassium phosphate and protein biosynthesis. With the help of insulin, the synthesis of fatty acids, which are absorbed into the fatty tissue and liver, is enhanced. With the lack of insulin in the blood, fat is mobilized.
The transport hormone suppresses split protein molecules, which are composed of amino acids, and also reduces the process of splitting fats and reduces their intake into the blood.
Insulin enhances the absorption of glucose by muscle cells, as well as activates certain glycolysis enzymes. Insulin has the property to intensively synthesize glycogen and other substances in the muscles, as well as significantly reduce gluconeogenesis, that is, the formation of glucose in the liver.
- The cycle consists of 60 days, which means a short time.
- The quality of the drug is at a high level. The probability of buying a fake is 1%, when compared with anabolic steroids.
- Insulin is available. It can be bought at any pharmacy without a doctor’s prescription.
- The hormone has a high anabolic rate.
- The likelihood of side effects is small, provided that the cycle is correctly prepared.
- At the end of the cycle, there is no need for post-cycle therapy, since insulin leaves no consequences.
- Rollback after the cycle is relatively small.
- Can not be used solo, but with other peptides and anabolic steroids.
- There is no androgenic effect on the human body.
- Insulin does not harm the liver and kidneys, and also has no toxic effects on them. Does not cause problems of potency after the cycle.
- Low glucose content in the body (below 3.3 mmol / l).
- Increase adipose tissue during the cycle.
- Complex regimen of the drug.
As you can see, insulin has three times more advantages than disadvantages. This means that insulin is one of the best pharmacological drugs.
Now we know what insulin is, and what is best for us. The next task is to write the insulin cycle correctly for 30-60 days. It is very important not to go for more than two months, which would allow the body to develop its own secretion. If you follow the instructions correctly, then from one cycle of insulin you can gain up to 10 kilograms of lean muscle mass.
It is very important to start right away with small doses up to two units subcutaneously, and gradually increase the dose to 20 units. This is necessary in order to initially check how the body takes insulin. It is strongly recommended not to mix more than 20 units per day.
Before you start using a transport hormone, you need to pay attention to 2 factors:
- Start with a small dose and gradually increase it until you reach 20 units. It is forbidden to move abruptly from 2x to 6 units, or from 10 to 20! A sharp transition can bring bad effects to your body.
- Do not go beyond twenty units. Who would not recommend nearly 50 units to take – do not listen to them, since each body takes insulin differently (for someone, even 20 units may seem a lot).