Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (abbreviated HCG) is formed exclusively in the placenta of a pregnant woman, being a natural hormone. It is produced in the laboratory from the urine of a woman during pregnancy. Its effect on humans is similar to that of luteinizing hormone, the forerunner of testosterone.
Oral HCG is not effective. This has been proven through numerous studies. Experiments conducted in the United States of America proved that human chorionic gonadotropin supplements do not give any result.
Effects of HCG
- Stimulates the synthesis of sex hormones in the ovaries, therefore, has the same range of effects as testosterone.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis.
- Strengthens the development of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics.
- In women, it stimulates the production of progesterone by the corpus luteum, provokes ovulation and supports the development of the placenta.
Side effects of the hormone HCG
- Suppression of the production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone.
- Violation of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles axis.
- The appearance of acne.
- Baldness is an increase in body hairiness.
- Masculinization in women.
- Increased prostate size.
Taking HCG during and after the cycle
You can buy chorionic gonadotropin without any prescription at the pharmacy. It is produced in the form of injections for administration subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The drug is first diluted with a special liquid attached to it, inside the ampoule. Injections injected into the muscles. The substance is very quickly absorbed, and is valid for at least five to six days.
Short term cycle
When anabolic steroids are taken for no longer than five or six weeks, then there is no need for hCG injections.
Large dosages or use of anabolic steroids for a long time requires the introduction of 250 to 500 milligrams of human chorionic gonadotropin twice a week. When hCG is not used in a severe cycle, it is taken in post-cycle therapy, which requires a dosage of 2,000 milligrams. The drug is administered three weeks every other day.
Professional bodybuilders use anabolic steroids almost always. This means that taking chorionic gonadotropin is required regularly. Every five weeks, a break of seven to fourteen days is required.