Tiros 50 or Liothyronine (T3) is a synthetic thyroid hormone. For medical purposes, the drug was used to treat hypothyroidism, and in bodybuilding it has been used as an effective fat burner, widely used by athletes in many countries around the world. Previously, it was possible to buy liothyronine exclusively in foreign pharmacies, but now the tool has become available in the domestic market.
If you properly organize the reception, it has a positive effect on the athlete’s body:
- speeds up the metabolism – due to the effect of the hormone on the body, improves metabolism, which in turn contributes to the
- breakdown of fats;
- increases efficiency – this property makes liothyronine special among other fat burners;
- stimulation of the central nervous system – allows you to reduce appetite and speed up the regeneration after exercise.
What side effects may occur?
Side effects of the drug are usually associated with an overdose and can manifest as headaches, sweating, irritability, or menstrual disorders. In addition to the above, you can also highlight:
- high blood pressure – eliminated by type 1 beta-blockers;
- diarrhea – can be eliminated by using loperamide;
- violation of the functioning of the thyroid gland – occurs with prolonged use of the drug;
- insomnia – the result of exposure to the central nervous system;
- rashes on the skin – an individual reaction to the drug.
How to take Liothyronine
A feature of this tool is a quick and long-lasting effect on the body. Therefore, it is necessary to take liothyronine once a day.
Experienced bodybuilders recommend starting with 25 micrograms per day. You can increase the dosage every 4-7 days at 25 mcg. The maximum dosage of liothyronine is 75 micrograms per day. Such a gradual increase in dosage due to the need for the body to adapt to the increase in hormone levels.
The course of taking the drug lasts no more than six weeks. However, at the end of the course, the dose should be reduced gradually as well as increased.