Promifen 50mg (Сlomid) from Alpha Pharma – estrogen receptor modulator, gonadotropin stimulator. Used by bodybuilding and powerlifting athletes to restore testosterone levels after taking anabolic drugs and suppress estrogen production.
- In terms of chemical composition and properties, Clomid resembles estrogens, acts on estrogen receptors in the ovaries and pituitary gland and causes a surge in the activity of releasing hormones (luteinizing and follicle-stimulating homones).
This reaction in turn affects the increase in testosterone levels.
- Clomid Promifen prevents the occurrence of side effects caused by estrogen – in particular, gynecomastia (female-type breast enlargement).
- Taking Clomid after anabolic cycles is extremely important for the regulation of internal hormonal processes.
Side effects and contraindications
- Clomid is contraindicated in case of renal or hepatic insufficiency, tumors or hypofunction (excessive activity) of the pituitary, individual intolerance of the substances making up the preparation.
- Excess doses may cause headache, insomnia, nausea, slowing of motor or mental reactions. In rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
- Alpha Pharma Clomid is an affordable and relatively safe drug required for rehabilitation after anabolic cycles.
Application and dosage
- Duration of reception of Clomid is 7-10 days, maximum – 2 weeks. To use Clomid as a post-cycle therapy drug (PCT), athletes usually start 7-10 days after taking anabolic drugs.
- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg per day (these are 1-2 tablets).
- It is better to take Clomid once a day after meals with water.
- If the reception starts with 100 mg per day, after five days of the cycle it is better to reduce the dose to 50 mg.
- Since Clomid promotes the development of natural testosterone, the drug is used with maximum caution – without exceeding the recommended dosages.