Max-Pro or Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) has relatively small indicators of anabolic and androgenic activity, however, it is worth remembering that Masteron is based on DHT, androgenic activity is five times more than testosterone, and also stronger affinity for androgen receptors. Muscles become stiff, hard, and the rate of fat loss increases.
Most anabolic steroids accelerate metabolism, however, strong androgens act directly on lipolysis. Masteron is used in extremely rare cases to gain weight, although some bodybuilders may use it in such a role. Its great value lies in the fact that, while preserving the mass, it significantly improves strength, which is very useful for professional athletes in sports such as baseball, weightlifting, athletics, and swimming.
- Without a doubt, the most effective drug will act during drying. However, for a noticeable result, the athlete must follow a strict diet. Therefore, the drug is used in the last stage of drying, when the percentage of subcutaneous fat is already quite small (no more than 10%).
- Muscles become stiff, hard, elastic.
- The skin becomes thinner, the venousness increases.
- Much marked muscle fibers.
- Moderate growth of strength, accelerated recovery, increased endurance without undesirable weight gain.
- Does not aromatize, does not cause side effects associated with estrogen.
- Does not cause gynecomastia.
- Does not detain fluid in the body.
- Masteron is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and does not imply damage to the liver.
- A rather strong manifestation of virilization symptoms in women.
- Acne, acne on the face and body.
- Loss or intense hair growth.
- Increasing LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) and lowering HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol).
- Significantly inhibits the production of your own testosterone. After the course, exogenous steroid hormones are eliminated,
- production resumes.
The standard dose of Masteron for adult men is usually 300-400 mg per week. This means that 100 mg injections should be given every other day for 6-8 weeks. For women, dosages of 50 mg per week for 4-6 weeks should be sufficient. Some women can use up to 100 mg of the drug per week, but when using these dosages, the first signs of masculinization appear.