Test-Plex 300 or Sustanon is a drug that consists of several forms of testosterone. Initially, Sustanon 250, which was first released by the American company Organon, was used exclusively for therapeutic purposes, was prescribed to patients whose body did not produce the right amount of testosterone. Today, this mix has gained wide popularity in sports pharmacology.
Effects on the body
The drug has a multifaceted effect:
- Muscle mass increases significantly. Thanks to the solo cycle, you can gain about six pounds.
- Power indices increase, and catabolic processes decrease.
- Endurance improves, the number of red blood cells increases, blood formation processes are activated.
- Increased libido and libido.
- Increased appetite.
Being a strong androgen, the drug has a number of typical side effects. Adding Proscar to a cycle can minimize side effects, since the remedy will limit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
- Correlation with estrogen.
- Water retention
- Oily skin.
- Acne on the body.
- Facial hair growth
- Premature baldness.
- Inhibition of own testosterone production.
- Depression, irritability.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Pain and irritation at the injection site.
- Increase or decrease in libido.
- Liver dysfunction.
Cycle Sustanon solo
You can start taking this steroid for people who do not have contraindications to the drug who have reached the age of majority. The drug itself is taken for 6-8 weeks. A longer period implies the addition of gonadotropin. Maintaining a constant high concentration of testosterone in the blood involves daily injections. The recommended dosage varies in the range of 250-500 ml.
Aromatase inhibitors begin to take from the eighth day of the cycle and end after one to two weeks. 21 days after the end of the use of Sustanon, post-cycle therapy (PCT) is started in order to restore the body’s own testosterone production process. The hormone returns to its usual level approximately 30 days after consuming the boosters. Improve the result allows the diet and sports specialized nutrition.