Test-E 300 (Testosterone enanthate) is an anabolic steroid, which is presented in the form of a long ether. It is very popular in bodybuilding, weightlifting and powerlifting, as it allows athletes to quickly gain muscle mass, significantly increases strength and endurance. The practice of using testosterone enanthate began in the middle of the last century, so there is quite a lot of information and “life advice” about using this drug.
Test-E 300 effects
The drug acts in several directions:
- Leads to muscle gains. The reason for the sharp increase in volume is the accumulation of liquids. It is caused by sodium retention and estrogenic hormone activity. After the end of the cycle of injection, rollback occurs. Muscle contraction may be less or more pronounced.
- Raises the level of power indicators.
- Develops male genital organs. The hormone is directly involved in the formation of such sexual secondary features as accentuation of male facial features, the acquisition of a low timbre of the voice, the covering of the body with hair.
- Provides spermatogenesis, which is reflected in sexual desire.
- Improves phosphorus and nitrogenous exchanges.
- Relieves crunch in the shoulders, various problems with intervertebral discs, pain in the joints.
- Stimulates regenerative processes.
- Increases the tone and motivation to practice.
- Warns the onset of a state of overtraining.
- Increases the concentration of red blood cells.
The most pronounced disadvantage of the drug is high conversion to estrogen, which causes the side effects: gynecomastia, edema, fat deposits. They, as a rule, are shown at non-observance of duration of reception and dosages.
The use of anti-estrogens to eliminate these shortcomings refers to the old method, which is less effective than the use of aromatase inhibitors. The use of anti-estrogens must begin after the abolition of enanthate in order to restore normal hormone production.
Testosterone Enanthate Cycle
Enanthate is recommended to be taken by persons who have reached the age of majority, after undergoing a full medical examination. Injections are performed a maximum of twice in seven days. The optimal dosage is selected individually, depending on a variety of related factors. A safe rate is considered the amount in the range of 250-500 milligrams. The volume of injected drug is acceptable to increase with increasing body weight.
The average duration of a cycle of injections ranges from two to two and a half months. Post-cycle therapy (PCT) begins only on the third or fourth week after the completion of steroid use. Beginners who have not previously used these steroids should start with a minimum dose of 250 ml, which is not only safe, but also allows you to track how the body reacts to the intake of this hormone.
To avoid the occurrence of side estrogenic effects allows the use of Proviron. It should start drinking in the second or third week of the cycle, and finish 7 days after the abolition of the steroid. If possible, it is best to constantly monitor the concentration of estradiol. This will maximize success to avoid any adverse events. Minimizing weight loss allows the use of cortisol blockers.