Growth hormone (HGH) is a powerful anabolic, whose action is aimed at activating the metabolic resources of the human body. Due to its presence in the body, it becomes possible to build muscle mass, burning of the subcutaneous fat layer. It activates higher centers of regulation, which leads to an increase in libido.
Athletes who want to improve their athletic performance are interested in the question of how growth hormone can achieve this, whether it is possible to increase its level in natural ways. Knowing all this helps a clear understanding of the mechanism of production and action of this powerful anabolic.
As confirmed by numerous reviews, growth hormone in bodybuilding allows you to achieve the following positive effect in sports disciplines:
- the amount of body fat decreases;
- in young people, before the closure of growth zones – 26 years of age, bone development and growth are observed;
- strengthens bone system and immunity;
- blood glucose concentration increases;
- the drug allows more efficient use of energy;
- accelerates regenerative processes;
- causes re-development of internal organs that have atrophied with age;
- growth hormone has a rejuvenation effect;
- peptide hormone is characterized by a pronounced anabolic effect – it accelerates muscle growth, also HGH 36IU has anti-
- catabolic properties – it stops the destruction of muscle tissue.
Along with the positive effects of HGH 36IU can cause abnormalities in the functioning of the body:
- excessive growth of internal organs;
- tunnel syndrome;
- strong growth of limbs and facial bones – more common for women;
- excessive accumulation of fluid in the body, a feeling of stiffness of the joints, pain in the muscles;
- increase insulin resistance.
In most cases, these side effects occur at high dosages of the synthetic hormone.
The dosage of such a drug as synthetic growth hormone in bodybuilding, can vary within fairly wide limits – from 2 to 40 IU daily. The amount of drug entered varies depending on the set of sports goals:
- a daily dosage of 2-4 IU is suitable for those athletes who wish to recover from their injuries in a short period of time or to reduce the
- risk of injuries, also such dosage is suitable for combating age-related lack of growth hormone in the body;
- to stimulate the breakdown of fats in the body will be enough doses of 4-10 IU;
- the optimal dosage will be 8-30 IU for those athletes who have set a goal to gain muscle mass and increase endurance performance.
As confirmed by the reviews, bodybuilding growth hormone in high dosages does not always mean greater results. Do not exceed daily dosage of 30 IU. HGH 36IU is also actively used by women, only their effective dosages of the drug should be 1.5 times higher than the dosages for men.