Aromex or Aromasin (Exemestane) is a drug of the aromatase inhibitor group that reduces the production of estrogen in the body. This drug is approved in the USA and is used in the treatment of breast cancer.
In bodybuilding, Aromex is used on a steroid cycle to reduce the aroma effect (conversion of testosterone to estrogen) when taking anabolic hormonal preparations.
Effects of Aromex
- Gynecomastia prophylaxis
- Decreased estrogen production (by 97%)
- Increased anabolic hormone levels
- Improved muscle relief
- Prevention of hypertension
- Reduction of estrogen suppression of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes axis
Side Effects of Aromasin (Exemestane)
- Increased risk of fractures (60%)
- Joint pain
- Formation of arterial and venous blood clots
- Dryness of the mucous membranes of the urogenital area
Important! When using any pharmacological agents, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Dosage and cycle of administration of Aromex
- For prevention side effects (in bodybuilding): 12.5 mg every other day.
- For the treatment of gynecomastia: 25 mg every day until the symptoms disappear (12.5 mg every day).
Reception at a cycle of steroids
When using steroids with a short half-life (testosterone propionate, methandrostenolone): after 10 days of the cycle, take an estradiol test and take 12.5 mg of Aromex every other day. Next, after 10 days, once again pass tests for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Aromazine (Exemestane) according to their results.
When using steroids with long esters (enanthate, sustanon, cypionate): after 3-4 weeks of the cycle, take tests for estradiol and take 12.5 mg of Aromex every other day. Next, after 10 days, once again pass tests for estradiol and adjust the dosage of Aromazine (Exemestane) according to their results.
Like other aromatase inhibitors, the dosage of Aromazine can be adjusted by subjective sensations. If while taking Aromasin (Exemestane) there are depressions, a decrease in libido and erectile dysfunction, the dosage must be reduced.